If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Apple’s Certified Refurbished Store is one of the company’s best-kept secrets.
- Refurbished Apple devices come with the same warranty and condition as if they were new.
- You can find nice discounts on older and current-generation devices, including Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Apple accessories
- Apple’s latest 13-inch MacBook Pros running on the M1 processor recently started appearing in Apple’s Refurbished Store, as well as the iPhone 11 series.
- Apple has a web store that’s hard to find on its main website called the “Certified Refurbished Store.”
It’s a place where Apple sells some of its devices for a nice little discount. And, not all of them are older models. Some refurbished devices are current-generation — or very recent, at least.
I was amazed by the quality of my refurbished 2016 MacBook Pro that I bought in 2017. It was flawless and showed no signs that it had already been used. In my mind, my refurbished MacBook Pro came from Apple, not the previous owner.
I personally haven’t bought other refurbished products from Apple yet, but if they’re anything like my refurbished MacBook Pro, they’re absolutely worth considering if you’re not trying to spend full price for brand-new devices.
Apple’s refurbished devices come with the same warranty as if you bought a brand-new model, and all the original accessories that come with new models are also included with refurbished units.
Below, you’ll find that I’ve listed the cheapest refurbished options for each device, but you’ll also find more options that potentially have the specs you want in Apple’s refurbished store.