Actual alarm events share value of professional security system services
Alert 360 Home Security Dallas, one of Dallas home security companies, is recognizing its top, monthly monitored alarm systems success stories. In Dallas and across the country, Alert 360 provides free home security and business security evaluations. The company also offers local installation and service for security and home automation systems – all backed by its U.S.-based alarm monitoring center.
As the fourth largest monitored home security company in the United States, Alert 360 provides award-winning home and business security and home automation services. The company has earned the Five Diamond Monitoring Center designation from The Monitoring Association for excellence in alarm monitoring for security systems and home automation devices. As a Southern-based security company, Alert 360 has corporate office locations in both Texas and Oklahoma. Alert 360 has been voted a “Best Home Security Provider” and also named a “Best Places to Work” for five consecutive years.
This month, Alert 360 Dallas security company highlights the following security monitoring success stories based on actual customer experiences:
• Alert 360 received a fire alarm from a residential customer. Within seven seconds, the Alert 360 monitoring center contacted the homeowner who confirmed there was a fire. The fire department was immediately dispatched. A follow-up with the customer confirmed they did have a home fire, but thanks to the swift action of the Alert 360 team, they were able to save their home with minimal damage.
• The Alert 360 Monitoring Center received multiple sensor alarms from a residential property home security alarm but was unable to reach the homeowner. Local police were immediately dispatched to the site. A follow-up call with the customer confirmed her ex-boyfriend had tried to enter her home without permission. Thanks to Alert 360’s quick response, police were able to remove the intruder.
• A front-door alarm system signal was received from a business customer. Alert 360’s monitoring center dispatched police to the location. During a follow-up call with the business, they confirmed the alarm was activated during a break-in. Thanks to the Alert 360 security system, the culprit was apprehended. All items were retrieved with no losses reported.
• A business burglary alarm was received from a commercial location. Within two seconds, the Alert 360 monitoring center spoke to the business owner who confirmed police dispatch was needed. A follow-up call with the customer confirmed someone had broken in. They were able to pull footage of the intruder from their Alert 360 security camera system to aid the police investigation.
• Alert 360 received a silent panic alarm from a residential customer. Per Alert 360’s protocol, police were dispatched right away. During a follow-up call, the customer confirmed she had been attacked by her boyfriend, and he had smashed her phone during the scuffle. The assailant was apprehended, and the customer was able to escape with minor injuries.
• After receiving a medical pendant alarm, the Alert 360 monitoring center reached someone on the contact list who indicated their mother needed assistance. Thanks to the quick response of the Alert 360 monitoring center, emergency personnel were able to provide prompt medical attention.
“We are saddened that our customers experienced these emergencies but recognize the critical assistance we were able to provide,” said Kent Morris, Alert 360’s vice president of customer experience. “Our alarm monitoring team trains extensively to provide industry-leading alarm response times that help save lives and valuables. We also recognize and appreciate the critical role and sacrifices of local emergency personnel in serving communities and thank them for working with us during alarm events.
“At Alert 360, we offer more than 50 years of security system monitoring experience. Based on these years of service and actual alarm events, we fully understand the value behind our professional alarm monitoring. Our dedication to providing the best security system services includes the important work of our security consultants, installers and technicians. We never take for granted the trust families and business owners place in our monitored security services,” Morris said.
In Dallas and nationally, Alert 360 provides free security consultations. Based on individual customers’ needs, the company installs wireless security systems; smart home automation devices; professional-grade IP security cameras; smoke alarms; carbon monoxide detectors; glass break and motion sensors; water leak detection devices; keyless entry; smart thermostats; remote garage door control; smart lighting; live video footage; recorded clips; indoor and outdoor cameras and more.
Alert 360 also provides mobile app access, medical alert pendants, and professional integration of home automation devices, including sprinkler systems, sound systems, Amazon Echo and Google Home. The company recently announced a next-generation, smart video doorbell. This smart doorbell provides the latest in video analytics, more useful alerts, two-way audio, and 150-degree, HD, full-portrait viewing.
As a local security company, Alert 360 continues to offer critical, lifesaving security services amid COVID-19 concerns, with Limited-Touch service and installation. The company has a network of branches from coast to coast, providing local security services for its nearly quarter of a million home and business security customers.
About Alert 360
Founded in 1973, Alert 360 is one of the nation’s oldest-licensed alarm monitoring providers. Today, the company is the fourth largest provider of monitored home security and home automation solutions in the United States. The company has been named an Inc. 5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Company in America,” a “Best Home Security Provider,” and a “Best Places to Work.”